Monday, January 18, 2010

Turns Out There's An Up Side

I just have to say.  Obsessively Compulsive people such as myself make excellent snow shovelers.





Unfortunately, Obsessively Compulsive people, such as myself, are also not capable of posting a picture of the outside of one's house without noticing the flag is caught up on the pole.  Therefore, leading one to grab a large broom, a kitchen chair, head outside to climb said chair, and stand on tiptoes (risking one's life on the icy brick path) so as to immediately fix the hung-up flag.




There.  Much better.

Man, I swear.  It's a wonder I accomplish anything during the day.

2 comments:

  1. l Oh l oh l.

    I love it. It was like one of those "what's different in this picture pics" I want to rewrite the entry to make it a game.

    Oh I hear you sista on the OCD. I hear you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that I can't shovel much at the moment is killing my OCD-riddled soul. My husband doesn't see much point in it. Which is why our paths are covered in an unappealing and sometimes dangerous mix of ice and snow. As soon as this baby is out and I can shovel without crippling myself, those paths will be clear and dry again. As God is my witness.

    ReplyDelete